Tuesday, October 12, 2010

ABM tuesday night tourney

No pictures for this one, but I fished the Austin Boats & Motors tuesday night working mans tournament on Lake Travis this evening. It's a team tournament, but I fished it solo out of the jonboat! It's a 3 fish tournament, and I ended up in third place out of 19 teams with a three fish sack of 7lbs 2oz! It was a fun afternoon of fishing, and I caught keepers on a Strike Pro Hunchback wake bait and a green pumpkin straight power worm on a spot remover. It was the first tournament run in the jonboat, and it felt good placing above most of those 30k+ bass boats!! Third place was just out of the money, so I won a tackle pack. Can't wait for Choke Canyon this weekend!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Way to go! Wish I knew your fishing lingo and what all that stuff meant that you fished with! :)

    ReplyDelete