Friday, October 29, 2010

My new ride!!! It's now officially ON.

This one's been a long time coming, but I didn't think it would happen this quick... I was made an offer I couldn't refuse on this 2000 20' Cobra 201S with a 200hp Mercury!!! The seller drove it down from Shreveport today & we met up at Lake Georgetown for a test run. Everything checked out & we decided to pull the trigger. After a washdown & vacuum, Rachel, Cabo and I took it out on Travis to catch the first fish out of it. Mission accomplished!! Lots of good times to come in this machine!






2 comments:

  1. congtrats bro. rest in peace jb impulse buy. good to see cabo nuts out on the water again. and i cant wait for some fishing next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SSSSWWWEEEEEETTTTTT...Dang that looks good! Does it fit in the boat lift? I can dish the Larson!!!

    ReplyDelete